Training in the new "Accounting" in English bachelor's degree program prepares university graduates in accounting, analysis, auditing and related areas.
The main advantages to study and graduate "Accounting" in English are:
- Experience a program accredited by CIMA (The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) and in the process of accreditation by ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants);
- Prepare yourself to get valuable certificates from the top international professional organizations – CIMA and ACCA;
- Strat the track to achieve professional qualification as a Certified Public Accountant in Bulgaria;
- Stand out to the best employers;
- Work anywhere in the world;
- Earn in the top 20%;
- Obtain a low-cost European education;
- Live in Varna - the sea capital of Bulgaria with many foreign students and wonderful conditions for social life;
- Lay the fundament of your academic success as a doctoral student and lecturer.
The education in Accounting starts in September 2019.
"Accounting" in English is the first accredited by CIMA bachelor program in Bulgaria. The graduates can submit their diploma supplements and graduation diploma to receive their exemptions from the first seven subjects in CIMA Qualification Framework. To receive the CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting they should attempt and pass additionally only the operational level case study.
If you have a visa procedure to pass or you need extra preparatory classes in English, it is a must to contact the international office in the university one year in advance before the Accounting course classes start for each next year.
The duration of training for the educational qualification "bachelor" is four years (eight semesters) for regular training. The curriculum includes 58 courses - 25 obligatory and 33 eligible. The students receive a diploma "bachelor", after the successful graduation. This enables students to realize themselves in practice and to continue their education in a master degree education.
The students have the chance to study together with their relatives or friends, who've chosen other English program at one of Varna’s universities: University of Economics - Varna, Medical University – Varna, Naval Academy of Varna, Technical University – Varna or other.
Career opportunities upon graduation all over the world:
Accountants, Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, Corporate Controllers, Payroll Administrators, Financial Directors, Financial Analysts, Tax Specialists, Auditors, Finance Business Partners, Office managers, Managers and Owners of accounting, auditing, consulting and any other companies, public entities, non for profit organizations.
For more information:
Admissions in University of Economics - Varna
Joint ana Double Degree Programmes
Cultural Adaptation Guide for Foreign Student 2018-2019
Find and join us on Facebook:
Programme's Page - facebook.com/Accounting.Varna
Group - Admission in University of Economics - Varna
Group - Varna - The Black Sea Capital of the International Higher Education
Inspector training activity:
Lecturers for contacts:
Assoc. Prof. Anita Atanassova, PhD
Chief Assist. Prof. Nadezhda Popova-Yosifova, PhD