06 May, 2021
Directions of the conference:
- New mechanisms for analyzing and assessing investment attractiveness in the post-conflict territories.
- Directions of entrepreneurship development in the post-conflict territories.
- Effective investments in the post-conflict territories.
- Formation aspects of business environment and the development of small business in the post-conflict territories.
- Prospects for financing investment projects in the post-conflict territories.
- Ways of developing a foreign language in the formation of tourism in the post-conflict territories.
- Effective use of ICT in activities to achieve the quality goals of the socio-economic development.
- Target indicators of the quality in social programs and services in the post-conflict territories.
Report and theses formats and layouts:
- the title of the report and the thesis should be printed with bold, capital letters at the center;
- name, surname, patronymic of the author, academic degree, place of work, phone number, e-mail address.
- abstract and keywords (Azerbaijani, English, Russian).
Report and theses content layout:
- format-A4, the volume of reports is 5-6 pages, the volume of the theses is 2-3 pages;
- font-Times New Roman, size-13;
- Left margin 2.5 cm, right margin 2.5 cm, upper 2.5 cm and lower 3 cm;
- Interval 1.0 cm, paragraph 1.25 cm.
Reports and theses will be evaluated by the Organizing Committee.
Official languages of the conference: Azerbaijani, English, Russian
Deadline for submission: 20/04/2021
Reports and theses are submitted to: email@example.com
Tel: (+99412) 431-91-18 (ext.112)
Fax: (+99412) 430-07-80
Please send information about your participation at the conference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference will be held at Baku Business University.
Address: Baku - AZ1122, str.H. Zardabi, 88 a.
19 Mar 2021