1. Higher Education Diploma (Bachelor or Master degree).
2. Diploma Supplement. In case there is no grading scale attached to the diploma, candidates have to present an official document with the grading system description.
3. Medical reference. The document should be issued no earlier than one month prior to submitting the application documents to UE-Varna.
4. Copy of passport/ID card.
5. Application form + Application form for diploma verification.
6. Six passport photos (dimensions: 4.5/3.5 cm).
Documents specified in points 1, 2, 3 must be:
- Notary certified copies;
- Certified in accordance with the international requirements:
- for countries that have a mutual legal assistance agreement with Bulgaria concerning certification of documents, the agreement requirements shall apply;
- for member countries under the Hague Convention, documents are certified with Apostille stamps;
- for all other countries, documents must be certified by the Ministry of Education (and/or Ministry of Healthcare), Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the applicant’s country of residence and by the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the respected country.
- Translated in Bulgarian language with legalized translation in Bulgaria. It is necessary to send the translated documents for certification of the translator’s signature to the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.