Paper layout requirements
- Working languages – Bulgarian, English, Russian. The papers in English and Russian languages require an abstract in English only.
- Each participant in the conference needs to fill in the application form for participation.
- The authors carry full responsibility on the papers’ content.
- Maximum volume of papers: 8 standard pages, including abstracts, keywords, formulas, tables, figures, and cited sources. Line Spacing – 1,0, size 12 pt.
- Each author can submit only one paper. Papers are subject to plagiarism check and review.
- The papers received will be initially printed out in a Conference Journal/Proceedings with a following list request to be included in the National Reference list of NCFID ( National Centre for Information and Documentation); as well as uploaded in the sub-site of the Department of Economics and Organisation of Tourism. The Journal is due to be list-requested in the RePEc and Google Scholar. To every full-paying participant a copy of the Journal is to be provided.