Corporate Business and Management, Master’s Degree
Mode of study
1 year; 1.5 years
The programme is focused on training of specialists with higher qualification, able to effectively manage large and medium industrial companies and corporations, to organize and administer the activities of all core business functions, to take economically rational management decisions and to provide the necessary conditions for the development and prosperity of the companies and corporations.
- Industrial Economics
- Organization of Production and Labor
- Planning and Analysis of Enterprise
- Corporate Management
- Competitiveness and Growth Management
- Human Resources Management
- Corporate Investments
- Corporate Controlling
- Corporate Logistics
- Master Semester
- Corporate Culture (elective)
- Corporate Marketing Strategies (elective)
- Management of Corporate Intellectual Property (elective)
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
The focus of the programme is on acquiring thorough knowledge and skill in the field of:
- corporate management – corporate structures, functions and expertise of the bodies of corporate management, corporate culture, social responsibility and good corporate practices;
- strategic management of corporations and their subsidiaries – development and justification of strategies for corporate development, corporate marketing strategies and other functional strategies for the development of corporations and their subsidiaries;
- tactical and operative management of corporations and their subsidiaries – common and by major functions of management: logistics, supply, distribution, marketing, innovation, investments, personnel, expenses, finance, intellectual property, ecological development, international relations and participation in the European economic integration, and etc.
During the training are created skills, habits and attitudes for research, managerial and consulting career, for teamwork, taking responsibility and making optimal decisions.
Employment opportunities upon graduation:
The educational content of the master programme is oriented towards training of specialists with higher qualification, capable for effective work in all major departments and divisions of large corporations and their subsidiaries, to organize and administrate the activities of all core business functions, to take economically justified decisions and to ensure the necessary conditions for development and prosperity of the corporations and their subsidiaries (enterprises, factories, research and development units, and etc.). Graduates are able to find realization as analytical and associate professionals and managers at all levels of government corporations and their subsidiaries, in banks, institutions of state and municipal governance, tax administration and social security, in national and international consulting firms, clusters and other forms of strategic alliances.