Business Economics, Master’s Degree
Mode of study
1 year; 1.5 years
In the course of their education the students gain specialised training related to: theoretical and practical problems in the field of business economics; management and marketing of business institutions; market and commercial policy studies; controlling and audit of business organizations, anti-crisis management and business consulting; international business programmes and projects; information systems and electronic business.
The graduates can find employment in different levels of management of companies in separate sectors of the economy, in the departments of state and municipal administration, related to business, as analysts and specialists in business and enterprise resources management, etc.
- Operational Management
- Business Evaluation
- Trade Policies
- Management of Public Companies
- International Programme and Project Management
- Organization of Business Consultancy
- Anti-crisis Business Management
- Marketing Businesses
- Master Seminar
- Public Procurement (elective)
- Information Systems and E-business (elective)
- Operation analysis (elective)
- Business Negotiations (elective)
Expected knowledge and skills after acquiring qualification:
The main objective of the programme is to ensure high quality education of students in the field of business economics and to be guarantor for successful professional realization of graduates. In the process of training students acquire in-depth scientific and specialized knowledge in the following directions:
- Theoretical and practical issues in the field of business economics;
- Management and marketing of business organizations;
- Market research, sales management and trade politics;
- Anti-crisis management, business consultancy and negotiations;
- Development and management of international business programmes and projects;
- Information systems, E-business, and etc.;
- Abilities to adapt in terms of social, economic and technological changes.
Employment opportunities upon graduation:
Graduate students acquire knowledge, skills, professional and personal competencies in accordance with the National Qualification Framework. Graduates can develop their own business or to occupy positions in business organization in the field of industry, commerce, services and other business sectors, public administration, educational, scientific and public organizations. They can occupy the following positions:
- Managers in private and public business organizations
- Business analysts of processes and activities in companies;
- Analytical specialists in process management and economic processes;
- Economic, organizational and managerial activities in the field of market research;
- Positions in consultancy organizations and economic divisions of large corporations;
- Specialists and experts in economics at state and municipal government and non-governmental organizations.
Graduates can continue their studies and acquire a PhD degree.