Information Technologies Department
Information Technologies and Services Department develops and implements automated informational technologies and services in the university.
Subjects of its activities are:
- design, development and operation of automated information management system of the university;
- maintenance of system and applied software for training;
- maintenance and expansion of local networks for training;
- organizing the use of computer equipment for the needs of the learning process;
- ITS Department serves the following facilities in the university:
- 15 computer rooms with 206 working places;
- application under the management of Windows XP, MS Office XP, MS Back Office, MS Visual Basic, MS Visual Studio.
Computers in 15 computer rooms with 206 working places are connected to the computer network of UE-Varna. These make possible the use of Internet for the needs of learning process. The use of Internet for personal needs is carried out in the Internet room, which is situated in the university’s main building.
The access to the computer rooms, when they are not used for classes, is free for students during the university learning time.
ITS Department participates in the university activity in solving research problems in various fields of economics and business with the use of computer equipment. The department develops and implements for the needs of the university automated control systems of learning, research and administrative management and computer local networks.
Technical support: office H-204
Head of Department
Ivan Petrov Petrov
Phone: +359 882 164 854
Tanya Ilieva Slavova
Phone: + 359 882 164 813
Valentin Atanasov Marinov
Phone: + 359 882 164 809
Silva Ivanova Ivanova
Phone: + 359 882 164 811
Milen Ivanov Marinov
Phone: + 359 882 164 808