Varna University of Economics offers training in the following PhD Programmes:
- Social Management;
- Political Economics (General Economic Theory);
- Statistics and Demographics;
- Accounting, Control and Analysis of Economic Activity;
- Economics and Management (Commerce);
- Economics and Management (Construction and Real Estate);
- Indusrtial Business;
- Commodity Science;
- Application of Computing Equipment in the Economics;
- Optimal Management of Economic System;
- World Economy and International Economic Relations;
- Economics and Management (Tourism);
- Trade law
Master’s degree holders are eligible for a doctoral degree.
Doctoral programmes are conducted as full-time, part-time and individual studies.